Sleeps: 2 - 4 +cot.
Well behaved pet welcome.
STB: 4 Star.
Cottages 1-4: £200 - £290 pw.
Gate Cottage: £200 - £350 pw.
River Cottage: £170 - £260 pw.
Short breaks min 3 nights in low season: £45 per night.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01671 402499
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapHolmpark Cottages are situated on the east bank of the River Cree which separates Minnigaff from Newton Stewart. Five cottages are now available to let year round at Holmpark. The original four holiday cottages are identical, built in 1998 and designed to meet the needs and comforts of the holidaymaker. The fifth property is the original farm cottage, now known as the Gate Cottage, this slightly larger and unique property has been extensively refurbished to the highest standard over the past 2 years and is now available for let.
2 Aug, 23 Aug, 30 Aug
Each cottage offer the following accommodation:
All heating is electric and is included in the rental charge.
- Spacious and comfortable living rooms with Freeview television and DVD player.
- Kitchen diner - fully fitted kitchen with cooker, microwave, kettle and toaster and room for the family dine together.
- 1 double bedroom and 1 twin bedroom (sleeps 4). Bed linen is supplied free of charge. Please bring your own towels.
- Spacious shower room in the new cottages, newly fitted bath and shower in the Gate Cottage.
- Free laundry and drying room.
- Electric heating in Cottages 1-4 and Oil central heating in the Gate Cottage. All electricity and heating charges are included in the rental charge.
The cottages are on a small stock farm which is situated on the opposite bank of the River Cree from the interesting and picturesque market town of Newton Stewart. This beautiful unspoiled area is a paradise for sea, coarse and salmon fishermen, golfers (there are seven golf courses within a 25 minute drive), bird watchers and walkers.
The large Galloway Forest Park, sub tropical gardens, castles and historic sites, as well as miles of varied coastline, are all within 25 miles and easily accessible on quiet country roads.
Newton Stewart has a new luxury cinema, shops and excellent dining out facilities to suit all tastes, which are within a five-minute walk from the cottages.