Sleeps: 4 - 8.
Pets by arrangement.
Low season £450 - £720 pw.
Mid season £600 - £700 pw.
High season £710 - £1180 pw.
Minimum stay 2 nights.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Sally Wass
Tel and Fax: 01295 780104
Reload this mapThe Courtyard is situated in the grounds of Holmby House on the edge of Sibford Ferris, which is a quiet village in close proximity to Banbury, Oxford and Stratford upon Avon. It comprises newly renovated, luxury accommodation, all on the ground floor:
- There are four double bedrooms, 1 - 2 being twin rooms, all of which are equipped with modern amenities and have en-suite shower or bathrooms.
- There is a spacious sitting room with French doors which lead onto a private patio.
- A new superbly equipped kitchen leads into a large dining room, both of which are enhanced by oak flooring.
- All the rooms are tastefully decorated and furnished with antiques.
An excellent location for exploring the Cotswolds.
- French doors from the dining room open up to a balcony from which steps lead down to the swimming pool. A barbecue is available on the patio by the pool.
- Guests are welcome to explore the peaceful gardens in addition to using the swimming pool and tennis court.
- There are stunning views over the gardens and beyond, and lovely walks and cycling routes from the doorstep.