Sleeps: 8 (plus 4).
Pets by arrangement.
Low season £1650 pw.
Mid season £1850 pw.
High season £2100 pw.
Reduced rate for 4 people.
Minimum stay 3 nights.
Maximum occupancy 12 supplement using 2 B & B rooms in main house.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Sally Wass
Tel and Fax: 01295 780104
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Courtyard is in a secluded position in the grounds of Holmby House with a two acre enclosed garden, tennis court and outdoor heated swimming pool. It is situated on the edge of the small North Oxfordshire village of Sibford Ferris. Voted by The Times in 2016 as the No 1 village.
30 Apr, 7 May, 14 May, 21 May
In Southern England, the village is on the edge of the Cotswolds, surrounded by beautiful undulating countryside with close proximity to Banbury, Oxford and Stratford upon Avon. It comprises newly renovated, luxury accommodation, all on the ground floor.
- A large impressive sitting room with views of the gardens, swimming pool and the hills beyond.
- A dining room, which can accommodate up to 12 people, has french doors which lead onto an intimate patio.
- A superbly fitted kitchen.
- There are four double bedrooms, 1-2 being twin rooms, all spacious and light, high quality beds and tastefully furnished with antiques. All the rooms have en suite bathrooms or shower rooms (with power showers).
- There is a phone line with broadband in the Courtyard, with good enhanced wireless network throughout the property.
- There is a large LCD Wi-Fi TV is the sitting room with small TVs in the bedrooms.
An excellent location for exploring the Cotswolds.
- French doors from the sitting room open up to a balcony from which steps lead down to the swimming pool terrace where there are BBQ facilities, sun beds and a poolside dining table.
- Guests are welcome to explore the peaceful gardens in addition to using the swimming pool, tennis court and croquet facilities.
- The adjacent field, now owned by the property, is an inviting place to wander. It has been developed with ponds from a spring and stream and is maintained to promote wildlife.
- There are stunning views over the gardens and beyond, and lovely walks and cycling routes from the doorstep.
- There is a village shop a two minute walk away and there is an excellent gastro pub in the village.