Sorry no pets.
Available 1 June to 30 September at £245 per week.
Short breaks of 3 nights or more are available - enquiries welcome.
(minimum let is 3 nights at £150).
For further details please contact:
Mrs Stephanie McManus
Tel: 01335 330190
Reload this mapHollytree Garden is a self-contained first-floor apartment with panoramic views across unspoilt Derbyshire countryside. It is in a peaceful location on the outskirts of an attractive farming village, with fields to the side and rear.
- The view from the rear of the property is a 'living picture' stretching across fields to the east.
- The apartment has been newly-fitted and well-equipped with everything you need for an enjoyable and comfortable stay. And customers have appreciated all the little personal touches!
- The kitchen has an oven, microwave, ceramic hob, fridge with small freezer and washing machine.
- The modern bathroom contains a bath with shower over.
- In the living area, there is a soft leather sofa, CD player with ipod connection and TV.
- The property is fully central-heated.
- The cabin-style bedroom has twin beds (2'6" x 6'6") or alternatively the sofa readily converts into a double bed.
- There is off-road parking to the front of the property.
- The property is situated seven miles to the south of the picturesque town of Ashbourne, known as 'The Gateway to the Peak'. Beyond this, lie the high moorlands and limestone caves of the Peak District.
- The area offers excellent opportunities for walking, cycling and touring. To the west, the Staffordshire Moorlands, including the craggy 'Roaches' are of interest for the walker.
- Nearby National Trust properties are Sudbury Hall and Museum of Childhood, Kedleston Hall and Calke Abbey. Other attractions are Tutbury Castle, The Potteries and of course, Alton Towers theme park.