c/o Holly Tree Cottage,
Sleeps: 4 Adults.
Sorry no pets,
2014 Prices per week:
Jan 3rd - March 14th: £335
March 14th - May 2nd: £370
May 2nd - Aug 29th: £425
Aug 29th - Oct 31st: £380
Oct 31st - Dec 12th: £355
Short breaks Nov to Mar: from £175.
We have a brochure available. Please contact:
Mrs Trudie Meers
Tel: 01432 820493
Reload this mapHOLLY LODGE has been converted to a high standard and is situated within the grounds of Holly Tree Cottage in a quiet lane in the midst of rural east Herefordshire midway between Hereford and Bromyard.
At HOLLY LODGE you will find everything you need for a carefree holiday. The cottage is fully equipped and furnished with colour television, fitted carpets, instant hot water, and central heating in season.
- The central location is excellent for walkers. Hereford, the Brecons, Wales, the Wye Valley, and many other attractions such as open gardens and properties are all within a leisurely drive.
- Details of places to visit may be found in the cottage on arrival.
- The comfortably furnished spacious sitting room with colour television and electric fire has a triple aspect with stairs rising to the first floor bedrooms.
- The kitchen/diner is superbly equipped with a full size electric cooker, microwave and refrigerator with ice box. However if you do not wish to cook there are several establishments within a few miles, all of which have restaurant facilities or serve bar meals.
- The bathroom has a full sized bath with shower over and a shaver point.
- The two bedrooms are in the cottage style with sloping ceilings. One has twin beds and the other a double bed. The rear bedroom (double bed) is galleried and overlooks the kitchen.
- A raised area at the end affords beautiful views of the distant hills.
- Both rooms have duvets and two pillows per person.
- Electricity, heating, bedlinen and towels are all included in the tariff.
- There is a patio garden with adjacent parking for two cars.
- A welcome pack, including a pint of milk, is also provided for our guests.