c/o Holly Tree Cottage,
Sleeps: 4 Adults.
Sorry no pets or smoking.
2015 prices per week:
Jan 9th - March 13th: £340
March 13th - May 1st: £375
May 1st - Sept 4th: £435
Sept 4th - Oct 30th: £375
Oct 30th - Dec 11th: £345
Please note weekly bookings are from Friday to Friday.
Three night breaks are sometimes available November to March, from £225
CLOSED for Christmas & New Year.
We have a brochure available. Please contact:
Mrs Trudie Meers
Tel: 01432 820493
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapHOLLY LODGE has been converted to a high standard and is situated within the grounds of Holly Tree Cottage in a quiet lane in the midst of rural east Herefordshire midway between Hereford and Bromyard.
30 May, 6 Jun, 20 Jun, 27 Jun, 4 Jul
At HOLLY LODGE you will find everything you need for a carefree holiday. The cottage is fully equipped and furnished with colour television, fitted carpets, instant hot water, and central heating in season.
- The central location is excellent for walkers. Hereford, the Brecons, Wales, the Wye Valley, and many other attractions such as open gardens and properties are all within a leisurely drive.
- Details of places to visit may be found in the cottage on arrival.
- The comfortably furnished spacious sitting room with colour television and electric fire has a triple aspect with stairs rising to the first floor bedrooms.
- The kitchen/diner is superbly equipped with a full size electric cooker, microwave and refrigerator with ice box. However if you do not wish to cook there are several establishments within a few miles, all of which have restaurant facilities or serve bar meals.
- The bathroom has a full sized bath with shower over and a shaver point.
- The two bedrooms are in the cottage style with sloping ceilings. One has twin beds and the other a double bed. The rear bedroom (double bed) is galleried and overlooks the kitchen.
- A raised area at the end affords beautiful views of the distant hills.
- Both rooms have duvets and two pillows per person.
- Electricity, heating, bedlinen and towels are all included in the tariff.
- There is a patio garden with adjacent parking for two cars.
- A welcome pack, including a pint of milk, is also provided for our guests.