10 SCHOOL PLACE
Sleeps: 2 (+2).
Sorry no pets.
Low season £225 pw.
Mid season £320 pw.
High season £400 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01856 876260 or 07708744013
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this map10 School Place is a listed building dating from the 1800s which has been renovated and modernised retaining all of the property's character and charm.
8 Nov, 15 Nov, 22 Nov
- Inside you will find a well appointed kitchen with fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, microwave, ceramic hob, electric oven and a breakfast bar to seat up to four people. If the weather is nice you could take your meal outside to the very sheltered secluded terrace.
- There is a very comfortable lounge with flat screen television, DVD player, WiFi and a selection of books, games and DVDs to choose from.
- The bedroom has a double bed with bedside tables, free standing dressing table and extra blankets and pillows if the weather turns cold.
- There is no parking on site but you may stop at the front door for loading and unloading, a free public car park is located less than 50 metres away.
- We have tried to make it a home from home with everything you will need to enjoy a holiday in the beautiful Orkney Islands. A selection of local groceries is provided to help you get a taste of what is on offer locally.
- The house is less than a five minute walk from St Magnus Cathedral and the centre of Kirkwall, where you will find Supermarkets, newsagents, gift shops, pubs and restaurants.
Nightly rates are also available during low and mid season - minimum of 2 nights.
Sorry no pets and no smoking.