HILLVIEW HOLIDAY COTTAGE
Sleeps: 4 (+sofabed).
Sorry no pets.
Low season £320 pw.
Mid season £450 pw.
High season £600 pw.
For further details please contact:
Carol and Alan Barnett
Tel: 0141 942 8299
Reload this mapHillview Holiday Cottage is a high quality two bedroom, semi detached cottage located within the stunning Loch Lomond & the Trossachs National Park, only 150 yards from Loch Katrine and less than 4 miles from Loch Lomond. The cottage has a log burning stove and hardwood flooring.
Hillview Holiday Cottage has:
- Two bedrooms - one double and one twin.
- A cot and highchair.
- An open plan lounge, dining area and kitchen.
- A bath with over bath electric shower.
- Combined automatic washing machine/ tumble drier; dish washer; oven, hob and microwave.
- All fuel, linen and towels included.
- Freesat TV; DVD/video and CD player as well as books, videos and games. iPod docking station.
- Parking at the rear. An enclosed front garden with decking and picnic bench.
- Lockable bike storage.
- It is ideally situated beside the restricted access road that provides access around the north side of Loch Katrine. It is a popular cycle route for families - very little traffic and for the energetic - 12 mile loch side cycle!
- For walkers, there is a variety of hills and mountains quite literally on the doorstep as well as mixed woodland area providing over 60 miles of forest walks; drives; cycle tracks and picnic and play areas.
- Fishing, riding, water sports and golf are available locally.
- Aberfoyle (10 miles) has a range of pubs, restaurants and shops.
- Scotland's major cities of Edinburgh, Glasgow and Stirling are all within easy traveling distance.
- Seasonal ferry trips operate on Loch Lomond and the vintage steamer SS Sir Walter Scott offers cruises along Loch Katrine from the Pier at Stronachlachar.
Children are welcome.
The house is on one level.