Sleeps: 6 +cot.
Pets by arrangement.
WTB: 4 Stars.
Low season £398 - £520 pw.
High season £541 - £938 pw.
10% off bookings made 2 weeks prior to the start date.
Phone or view Owner's Noticeboard for details.
For further details please contact:
Steve & Suzanne Capell
Tel: 029 20614064
Mobiles: 07768 416 591 / 07733 023 670
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Hillside Cottage nestles in the heart of the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. It's located off the beaten track in the hamlet of Carew Newton, just 10 minutes drive from Tenby, the magnificent Pembrokeshire coastal path and stunning beaches including Broad Haven, Barafundle and Freshwater West. With its attractive beams, real log fire and large, secluded garden offering guests lovely views towards the Cleddau Estuary and Carew Castle, Hillside Cottage oozes rural charm.
25 Mar, 1 Apr, 15 Apr, 22 Apr, 29 Apr
- A few minutes walk down a peaceful lane from the cottage is Carew Castle and Mill. Overlooking a 23 acre millpond - which has become a haven for wildlife watchers - it's one of the must-visit attractions in Pembrokeshire.
- You can take a delightful walk around the millpond to the Carew Inn - our renowned village pub serving excellent food and real ales.
- Local attractions include St Govan's Chapel, Pembroke Castle, Carew Castle, St David's, Tenby, Caldey Island, Oakwood Park and Anna Ryder Richardson's Manor Park. Not to mention fantastic beaches such as Broad Haven, Barafundle Bay, Little Haven, Manorbier and Freshwater East and West. Plus miles of world-famous coastal paths with awe-inspiring views of St Govan's Head, Huntsman's Leap, Stack Rocks and the Green Bridge of Wales.
- Seaside fun, coastal and country walks, castles, water sports, bird watching, mountain biking, horse riding, theme parks. Hillside Cottage has everything for an enjoyable holiday.
- 27ft lounge (Beamed ceiling, and open fire, TV with built-in DVD, Hi-Fi).
- Dining room.
- Large breakfast kitchen (Electric hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and washing machine).
- Bathroom (Bath, washbasin, walk in shower, WC).
- Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom.
- Double bedroom.
- Both featuring high, beamed ceilings.
Check out our other cottages:
- Heating: Oil central heating. Real Fire.
- Parking (for 2 cars in own designated spaces).
- Pets Welcome (on prior arrangement).
- Strictly No smoking.
Also available is Salmon Falls Cottage in picturesque Cenarth, with its garden overlooking the internationally famous waterfalls, and, in nearby Bosherston, a few yards from the beautiful Bosherston Lily Ponds, are The Mews, sleeping 4 and The Coach House and Groom's Cottage - both sleeping six.
For more photos and details of all our holiday cottages, and for more information on the area's local holiday attractions, click on our owner's website button.