HILLOCKHEAD HOLIDAY COTTAGES
Sleeps: 2 - 8.
Pets by arrangement.
Lowest price £385 - £415.
Highest price £455 - £1475.
For further details please contact:
Michele and Peter Jansen
Tel: 01381 621184
Reload this mapHillockhead Farm, a hidden gem located on the Black Isle renowned for it's mild dry climate and home to the Moray Firth dolphins - Britain's largest school of wild dolphins, which can often be seen from the door of your cottage! Lovely beaches, rock pools, fossils, seals, otters, birds, pretty villages and much more wait to be discovered in this lovely unspoilt area.
- With stunning sea views across the Moray Firth these attractive cottages have something for everyone, ideal for couples or a large family group.
- The farmhouse is a detatched 4 bedroom house with a large enclosed garden, hot tub and spectacular sea views.
- Additional accommodation consists of 7 different properties: 3 south facing cottages with stunning sea views and a converted sandstone steading which has been converted to form 4 cottages (2 with balconies), all over looking the sea and beach.
- Hillockhead is situated 2 or 3 miles from the villages of Rosemarkie and Fortrose, and a short drive to Inverness and Loch Ness.
- The surrounding villages offer excellent amenities and many leisure activities, including: walking, cycling (new mountain bike trails) pony trekking, quad biking, fishing, bird watching and a superb 18-hole golf course.
- The Black Isle is an ideal base for touring the Highlands; lochs, castles, distilleries, mountains and glens are all within easy reach.
Open all year round there is something all season whether it is long summer evenings, blazing autumn colours or a chance to see the Northern lights during winter.We hope to see you soon!