Hill House, Rye Road, Newenden, Cranbrook,
Kent / East Sussex border, TN18 5PL
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
ETC: 3 Stars.
Low Season £370 pw.
Mid Season £425 pw.
High Season £500 pw.
For further details please contact:
Loraine or Michael Kutner
Mobile Tel: 07855 399 327
Two bedroom accommodation set in beautiful landscaped gardens and overlooking the Rother Valley. The Bothy is an ideal location for tourism being situated in a wonderful part of the Garden of England and close to the Sussex borders.
The Bothy, which has a wealth of beams, consists of:
- The cinque port town of Rye being 6 miles away and the market towns of Tenterden, Appledore being close by; the Sussex coastal towns of Hastings, Bexhill and Eastbourne being easily accessible.
- There are a wealth of National Trust Properties and Gardens within striking distance, amongst them being Scotney Castle, Bodiam Castle, Sissinghurst Gardens and Great Dixter; also places of literary interest such as Batemans etc.
- One double bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
- Twin room with ensuite shower having French windows leading out to the patio.
- The spacious kitchen/lounge is fully equipped and is furnished to a high standard with a door leading onto the patio which overlooks the valley.
- Full central heating.
- The Bothy is an ideal retreat after a day's touring to relax and drink a glass of wine from the local vineyards.
- Car parking.
- Linen provided.
- Pub/restaurants close by.