Kent / East Sussex border
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
ETC: 4 Stars.
Low season £340 pw.
Mid season £456 pw.
High season £568 pw.
For further details please contact:
Loraine or Michael Kutner
Mobile Tel: 07855 399 327
Two bedroom accommodation set in beautiful landscape gardens and overlooking the Rother Valley. The Barn is an ideal location for tourism being situated in a wonderful part of the Garden of England and close to the Sussex borders.
The Barn, which is fully centrally heated, consists of:
- The cinque port town of Rye being 6 miles away and the market towns of Tenterden, Appledore being close by; the Sussex coastal towns of Hastings, Bexhill and Eastbourne being easily accessible.
- There are a wealth of National Trust Properties and Gardens within striking distance, amongst them being Scotney Castle, Bodiam Castle, Sissinghurst Gardens and Great Dixter; also places of literary interest such as Batemans etc.
- One double bedroom with ensuite shower.
- Twin bedroom and bathroom on the ground floor.
- The lounge and kitchen are sited on the first floor and have a wealth of beams and solid oak floors.
- The kitchen is well equipped with a large dining area.
- The lounge is furnished to a very high standard with TV and video, and has magnificent views across the valley.
- Own patio overlooking the grounds.
- Car parking.
- Linen provided.
- Pub/restaurants close by.