Sorry no pets.
Price range £275 - £370 pw.
Brae Cottage, Sleeps 2
For further details please contact:
Mrs Jean M.Souter
Tel: 01463 870373
Reload this mapHillcroft Cottage is a newly renovated stone built cottage overlooking the Beauly Firth. The ground to the back of the cottage is full of wildlife and woodland birds. Red kites have been introduced to the area. Highland cattle graze in nearby fields.
- Living room with patio to private garden with views over the Beauly Firth towards Inverness.
- Well equipped kitchen including electric cooker, fridge, washing machine and microwave.
- Dining area.
- Shower room.
- Double bedroom.
- Woodburning stove with logs provided.
- Electric heating.
- TV and DVD player.
- Duvet, pillows and bed linen provided.
- Towels provided.
- Private parking area.
- Garden furniture.
- Shops, pubs and restaurants within 2 miles.
- The cottage is ideally situated for exploring the West Coast and the North. The Black Isle is also worth exploring; a couple of attractions being the pretty and historic village of Cromarty and Chanory Point at Fortrose, where it is ideal for dolphin spotting.
- The area is ideal for walking and golf enthusiasts with a golf course less than 2 miles away, and another two courses within 15miles.
- Inverness, Scotland's most northerly city, is only 12miles away.