HIGHVIEW SELF-CATERING HOLIDAY COTTAGES
Isle of Wight
The Bothy: sleeps 2.
Courtyard Cottage: sleeps 2 - 4.
Sorry no pets.
The Bothy: Low season £310 pw. High season £410 pw.
Courtyard Cottage: Low season £435 pw. High season £562 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Angela Cook
Tel: 01983 730587
A stone-built Georgian converted stable and ostler's cottage make up this attractive complex. The property enjoys a large cottage garden with stunning sea and country views and there is the use of a sunny cobbled courtyard fully equipped with garden furniture and a mobile barbecue. An excellent area for relaxing, walking, cycling, surfing, birdwatching and fossil collection. Picturesque Castlehaven Cove, St Catherine's Lighthouse, Niton village with shops and traditional pubs all within easy walking distance.
The accommodation consists of:
The Bothy (ideal for couples):
Courtyard Cottage - all on ground floor: Sleeps 4.
- Upstairs: Small double bedroom and fully fitted bathroom; shower over bath.
- Downstairs: Main living room with Sky TV and DVD player, kitchen bar, comfortable sofa and chair, dining table and folding chairs; small floral conservatory.
- Pine-floored living area with fitted kitchen, dining table and chairs, comfortable sofa and chair, coffee table, Sky TV and DVD player; multifuel stove;
- Fully fitted bathroom with bath and separate shower;
- Double bedroom, leading to second bedroom offering bunk or twin beds, with door to courtyard.
ideal for couples and families
bed line provided, not towels
electricity included in price
tumble dryer available
satellite TV and DVD player in both cottages
change-over day Saturday
Please visit our website for further details and pictures and availability.Location: Niton Undercliff
The southernmost tip of the Isle of Wight, enjoying a unique mild micro-climate.
Picturesque coves and Niton village within 15 mins walking distance, St Catherine's lighthouse, Blackgang Chine Theme Park (2 miles). All Isle of Wight attractions and places of historic interest within walking, and easy car journey.