Well behaved dogs welcome.
Prices from £390 per week.
Rates also available for 3 day week end and mid week stays.
For further details please contact:
Dennis & Doreen Holford
Tel: +44(0)1258 840054
Mobile: 0778 796 2041
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSituated on the edge of the Cranborne Chase in rural East Dorset, we offer peace and tranquility in lovely surroundings. Our local town of Wimborne, some six miles (10kms) away features a delightful Minster with a chained library and unusual clock. We have three local pubs offering a wide range of good food and local and national ales.
8 Mar, 15 Mar, 22 Mar, 29 Mar, 5 Apr, 12 Apr
- We are a non-smoking household and we request that our guests do not smoke.
- All accommodation is on ground floor level.
- The accommodation provides one double and one single bed with en-suite facilities.
- There is also a lounge with television and kitchen area with tea and coffee making facilities. Microwave, oven/grill, two ring hob, fridge and freezer.
- Our guests are given a key to come and go as they please and there is ample car parking.
- We are only 16 miles (25kms) from Bournemouth with its glorious beaches and top class shopping and nightlife.
- A short drive will take you into the New Forest where deer and ponies roam freely - even in the streets of the local towns such as Burley, where horse drawn wagon rides are available.
- Beaulieu with its world famous motor museum is also easily accessible.
- The historic and beautiful city of Salisbury is only a 30-minute drive away. The cathedral spire, the tallest in England, combined with some superb shopping makes a visit a must.
- Stonehenge is a 30 minute drive away and is easily accessible.
- Visit the yacht marina at Lymington or take a 45-minute ferry trip to the Isle of Wight.
- There is plenty of scope for those who enjoy walking either locally or perhaps along the river at Christchurch or in the New Forest.
- Sports facilities are available in Wimborne, Salisbury or Bournemouth and there are local golf courses at Crane Valley and Moors Valley close by.