THE COACH HOUSE
Sleeps: 4 (+2 on sofabed).
Travel cot on request.
Well behaved dogs welcome.
Low season £400 pw.
Mid season £400 - £600 pw.
High season £600 - £800 pw.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapHighland Coach House... your luxury retreat in one of the prettiest glens in the Highlands.
31 Jan, 7 Feb, 14 Feb, 21 Feb, 28 Feb, 7 Mar
- This property is well loved and used by its owners and consequently has all the little touches that make you feel at home. You'll find the property makes the most of the products that Scotland and Britain can offer.
- In the well equipped kitchen you'll find a welcome hamper with a small selection of lovely foodie goodies and some Scottish beer! If you need anything else you can indulge in the honesty bar.
- There's an Nespresso coffee machine with a selection of capsules and you can bring your own too if you have a favourite blend!
- The bathrooms are adorned with Arran Arromatics products and beautiful candles and you'll find cosy bath robes and slippers in the main bedrooms.
- The property has a large Sitting Room with an open fireplace, kitchen also with feature open fire and ceramic range cooker and retro fridge freezer.
- The Master bedroom has a double ended roll top bath and the main washroom is newly refurbished with a large shower, W.C. and marble top vanity unit.
- Bedroom 1 has a Superking bed. Bedroom 2 is flexible as a twin or these can also join to form a Superking bed. There are two pull out guest beds available in this room.
- The Coach House is situated in an idyllic rural location.
- Scatwell consists of several converted properties that once belonged to the main house and now consists of a small community surrounded by a beautiful forested area ideal for long walks and cycling with excellent Fishing and Golf nearby.
- The Coach House forms part of the original residential Scatwell estate in the heart of Strathconnon lying around 6 miles West of the hamlet of Marybank.