Sorry no pets.
Price range £230 - £400 pw.
Special rates for retired people, ask for details.
For further details please contact:
Sarah & Dominic Raad
Tel: 0789 0145969
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWelcome to Hideaway Cottage - a relaxing haven of old fashioned charm and modern luxury set in the beautiful and dramatic scenery of the North Yorkshire National Park.
Hideaway was recently renovated to a very high standard including new fitted kitchen and bathroom as well as new décor and furnishings throughout. The overall feel is stylish country cottage blending high quality furnishings, fabrics and décor to create a relaxed, intimate ambience. With a range of traditional features and up to date facilities, Hideaway Cottage is the perfect escape for couples looking for a romantic and relaxing break.
The cottage is ideally placed in the hamlet of Iburndale, just 3 miles from the sea and the quaint and bustling fishing port of Whitby and just a short walk from the village of Sleights with it's pubs and shops. Within 5 miles of the cottage are miles of golden beaches, beautiful seaside villages, gorgeous shops, host of places to eat and drink and a wide range of outdoor pursuits such as walking, riding and watersports.
About the cottage:
- Lounge - lovely room with open fire and stone surround and beautiful exposed beams. Comfortable furniture, LCD TV & DVD and a selection of DVDs, CDs, games and books - ideal for cosy times in.
- Bedroom - set in the eaves of the cottage. With beautiful linens, the glamorous chandelier and comfortable bed - you may not want to leave.
- Bathroom - relaxing room perfect for pampering. Double ended bath, shower and complimentary Arran Aromatics smellies.
- Kitchen - well equipped, whether it's breakfast in bed or a candlelight dinner. Ceramic hob and fan oven, fridge with freezer shelf and washing machine.
- Garden - sit out and enjoy the bubbling sound of the nearby beck.