6A Creighton Close,
Prices: £325 - £395 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01749 670435
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSet in the city of Wells, 'Hideaway' is ideally positioned for exploring the area. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, it is furnished and equipped to a high standard. Within walking distance are the Cathedral and Bishop's Palace. Wells offers a good choice of restaurants and pubs, a variety of shops and a twice weekly market.
6 Sep, 13 Sep
There are numerous places of interest nearby including Bath, Cheddar Gorge, Wookey Hole Caves, Glastonbury Abbey and Clarks Outlet Shopping Village. A bit further afield are Longleat, Stonehenge and Avebury. For walkers the Mendip Hills provide miles of beautiful countryside with well-marked footpaths. The Somerset Levels, a renowned wildlife area, are within a short drive. There are many golf courses in the area including Wells Golf Club which is 5 minutes from the property.
- Fully fitted kitchen including electric oven/hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine. French doors lead out to enclosed and private back garden with lawn and decking area with garden furniture.
- Separate dining room.
- Upstairs living-room with TV, DVD player and stereo. French doors open onto balcony with table and chairs.
- Bathroom with bath and shower cubicle.
- Spacious bedroom with king-size bed and plenty of storage.
- Off-road parking.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Electricity and heating included.
- Dogs welcome by arrangement.