2 Gate Street,
Sleeps: 6 (+ infant).
Cot and highchair available.
Guests may bring one well behaved dog, with prior agreement at cost of £20.
Low season £350 - £420 pw.
High season £450 - £665 pw.
Short breaks from £350.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Tereasa Bell
Tel: 01620 895128
Mobile: 07906 800835
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Hideaway is a well-maintained, terraced holiday cottage beside the beach at Embo, Dornoch, in the Northern Highlands of Scotland.
7 Dec, 14 Dec, 21 Dec, 4 Jan, 11 Jan
Embo beach is a huge swath of golden sand, where children may safely play. The beach is only seconds from the front door and leads to Loch Fleet, a National Nature Reserve. All along the beach you may see seals, diving Gannets, dolphins or even a pod of Orca. Some of our guests have spotted dolphins from the kitchen window!
- The house is furnished to a high standard with a spacious lounge, fully fitted kitchen and stunning views along the coast and across the Moray Firth.
- The house can comfortably sleep 6 plus an infant.
- There are 2 bedrooms (a twin and a double) plus 2 lounges one with a double sofa bed.
- There are also 2 bathrooms: one with a bath and shower over and a second one with a shower.
- The living area (large lounge and kitchen diner) are upstairs in the property to take advantage of the stunning views north and south across the Moray Firth.
- Garage available to store bikes / fishing gear / kayacks.
- Wifi and Freeview TV.
It's the perfect hideaway for your Dornoch holiday...