Staffordshire Moorlands /
Derbyshire Peak District
Sorry no pets.
£64 - £90 per night.
£250 - £325 per week.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01538 399172 or 07715158726
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapTucked behind Cheadle's Georgian High street, Hidden cottage offers spacious quality accommodation for couples wanting peace and privacy, whilst at the same time having all of the town's facilities on the doorstep.
- 8 steps to entrance. All on ground floor:
- Living room with French doors.
- Step to well equipped kitchen with dining area.
- Step to 1 double bedroom (king size bed) with en-suite shower room and toilet.
- Electric heaters, electricity, bed linen and towels included.
- Free-sat TV. DVD.
- Electric cooker. Microwave. Dishwasher.
- Enclosed courtyard with patio, sitting-out area and furniture.
- On road parking. Car park.
- Cheadle is located in the heart of the Staffordshire Moorlands, just 5 miles from Alton Towers and approximately 11 miles from Stoke-on-Trent. There is a regular bus service to both Stoke and Alton Towers with the nearest bus stop 20 yards away.
- Apart from offering a good selection of shops, pubs and cafes, the Catholic church of St Giles is also worth a look. Known as 'Pugin's Gem', it was designed by famous architect Augustus Pugin, who also designed the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben.
- Cheadle provides a great base from which to explore the Staffordshire Moorlands and the Peak District National Park, which is popular with walkers and climbers and cyclists.
- Other places of interest within easy driving distance include Uttoxeter races, Churnet Valley railway, the Potteries, Trentham Gardens and the market town of Leek which is renowned for its antique shops.
- Shop and restaurant 20 yards, pub 50 yards.