Photo: View from Lodge
Sorry no pets.
Prices: £201 - £395 for 7 nights (including bed linen, shower mat and heating please bring your own towels).
3 night breaks from £150.
A £70 non-refundable deposit is payable at the time of booking.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01548 560426 or 07980 671056
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapHeron's Lodge is a pine lodge situated in a stunning location, in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. It has panoramic views of Bigbury Bay and Bantham Beach, including Burgh Island with spectacular sunsets.
4 Apr, 18 Apr, 9 May
- It is less than a mile to the uncommercialised, family-owned sandy beach at Bantham, with its dunes and river mouth. The village has an excellent pub, The Sloop, with good food and the village store is also a coffee shop, with views to the River Avon.
- There are superb cliff-top and inland walks available with access from Heron's Lodge.
- Kingsbridge, the nearest town, is approximately 3 miles away.
- Beautiful Salcombe, Dartmouth and alternative Totnes are within easy travelling distance by car.
"A wonderful setting for a peaceful break; so glad we found this jewel of a place!"
- HERON'S LODGE sleeps 2 in an open plan double bedroom/living area.
- The fitted kitchen has an electric hob, separate oven, microwave and a fridge with a small freezer compartment. It is fully equipped for self-catering (including washing up equipment).
- There is an en-suite shower room with WC and washbasin.
- Wired internet is available in the lodge along with use of a TV.
- Private car parking is available next to the lodge.