THE HERITAGE COTTAGE
Sleeps: 2 (+2).
One well behaved dog.
Price range: £235 - £530 pw.
Car and VW camper van hire now available from the Heritage. For all information please see our website, or contact us.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07709 799718
Welcome to The Heritage Cottage, self catering accommodation:
The Heritage Cottage is the ideal base for exploring the many local activities / attractions and the cultrual events of Edinburgh (approximately 1 hour away).
- Detached cottage - decorated and furnished to a high standard.
- Beautiful open countryside views.
- Excellent location for exploring the Border region.
- Surrounded by beautiful open countryside The Heritage Cottage is set in a peaceful location with views across to the Cheviot Hills.
- Private garden and parking for 2 cars in a shared drive.
- Several beautiful sandy beaches are only 30 mins drive away, as are nearby market towns of Berwick Upon Tweed and Kelso. The area is an ideal location for golfing, fishing, walking and cycling (excellent routes from the cottage), with a good choice of local pubs and restaurants using delicious local produce.
- The cottage is available from Saturday to Saturday and for short lets. Arrival time is from 2p.m. and departure time 10am.
- Long lets available please contact us for prices.
- There is limited storage for bikes if required.
- The Heritage is strictly non-smoking.
- Open plan sitting room, kitchen and dining room.
- Wood burning stove and French doors out to garden.
- Two bedrooms, 1 double and 1 twin.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, WC, wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
Other points to note:
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Digital TV and DVD player
- Electric oven and ceramic hob
- Fridge (with small freezer compartment)
- Washing machine
- Iron/ ironing board
- Hair drier
- Selection of books and games
- Gas centrally heated throughout (all heating and electricity included in the rent).
- Parking for 2 cars.
- Small gravelled garden with patio, barbecue and outside chairs.
- Strictly non-smoking.
- 1 pet welcome.
- Storage for bikes available if required.