Heol Las Farm,
Sorry no pets.
Wales Tourist Board: 4 star.
Low season £140 - £300 pw.
High season £170 - £400 pw.
New for summer 2012
For further details please contact:
Mrs E. Davey
Tel: 01656 858786 or 07875515227
Holly Cottage is a tastefully converted stone farm building on our small farm, which is set in a stunning, tranquil and peaceful location yet only a few miles from Bridgend and Cowbridge. We are only 10 minutes drive from M4 junction 35, 10 minutes from Bridgend Railway station and approx 30 minutes from Cardiff airport.
- The cottage comprises a large living room with dining area, rustic beams, TV, DVD and sound system.
- A fully fitted integrated kitchen with fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, cooker and microwave.
- Two bedrooms - one with double bed, one with two singles, both with dressing table and built in wardrobe and draws, cot available.
- Bathroom with bath and shower.
- The cottage stands in its own private courtyard style garden; relax and enjoy the countryside.
- Parking for up to three cars, a lawn with patio, table and chairs, barbecue, tap, clothes line and a shed for bikes etc.
- There's so much to do: visit Cardiff, the National Museum, Millennium Arts Centre, The Castle, Cardiff Bay. Cardiff has a vibrant shopping centre and much much more.
- The old market town of Cowbridge is only four miles away with free parking and high quality shopping, wine bars, coffee shops, pubs and restaurants.
- Just a short drive away is the heritage coast with a different beach to visit every day, ideal for water sports. Why not walk some of the coastal path.