Sleeps: 2 + 1 baby up to 15 months at time of holiday.
Travel cot available.
2 well behaved dogs welcome.
Price range: £290 - £410 pw.
Short breaks available except in high season unless booked within 1 month of start date.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Shirley Young
Tel: 01239 841388
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSet in the rural tranquillity of undiscovered north Pembrokeshire, Hên Stabl is 3 miles from the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, at the northern end of the Preseli Hills, and only 8 miles from the coast with the rugged cliffs and sandy beaches of north west Pembrokeshire and those of Cardigan Bay within easy reach.
7 Dec, 28 Dec
Situated on a working farm, the cottage has been converted in a most attractive way from a stable/coach-house with hayloft, to provide comfortable and spacious accommodation whilst retaining the character of the original building.
- The cottage has full oil-fired central heating which is included in the price, along with the electricity and gas.
- The slate floored fitted kitchen has an electric fan-assisted oven and ceramic hob, fridge with ice-box, microwave, toaster and electric kettle. There is also a dining area with stable door opening into the garden. A washing-machine is provided in a nearby outbuilding.
- The spacious sitting-room has French windows, a gas-fired log effect stove set in a stone fireplace, TV, digital TV recorder with Freeview+, DVD player, video player, radio/CD player and comfortable suite with recliner armchair.
- The double bedroom, with exposed beams, opens onto a balcony with far reaching views over open countryside to Cardigan Bay and, occasionally, Snowdonia. The bathroom is ensuite, with wc, basin and bath with shower over.
- Hên Stabl sleeps 2 adults and one baby up to 15 months at the time of the holiday, and we will provide a travel cot, highchair and stairgate but not bedding for the cot.
- There is a large, private woodland garden with furniture, and ample parking next to the cottage. The garden is not dogproof but as the property is not situated on a public road, a dog will be safe in the garden though must be kept under control. For exercise there is a large area of commonland with magnificent 360 degree views just a short drive away. We charge £10 per dog per week, and £8 per dog on a short break but this is excluded when calculating the 25% deposit payable at the time of booking.
- Bed linen, towels and tea towels, though not beach towels, are provided and on arrival you will find a tea tray waiting for you, along with a pint of milk in the fridge and fresh flowers through the cottage.