2 well behaved dogs welcome.
Price range: £290 - £410 pw.
Short breaks available except in high season unless booked within 1 month of start date.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Shirley Young
Tel: 01239 841388
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSet in the rural tranquillity of undiscovered north Pembrokeshire, Hên Stabl is 3 miles from the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, at the northern end of the Preseli Hills, and only 8 miles from the coast with the rugged cliffs and sandy beaches of north west Pembrokeshire and those of Cardigan Bay within easy reach.
20 Sep, 27 Sep
Situated on a working farm, the cottage has been converted in a most attractive way from a stable/coach-house with hayloft, to provide comfortable and spacious accommodation whilst retaining the character of the original building.
- The cottage has full oil-fired central heating which is included in the price, along with the electricity and gas.
- The slate floored fitted kitchen has an electric fan-assisted oven and ceramic hob, fridge with ice-box, microwave, toaster and electric kettle. There is also a dining area with stable door opening into the garden. A washing-machine is provided in a nearby outbuilding.
- The spacious sitting-room has French windows, a gas-fired log effect stove set in a stone fireplace, TV, digital TV recorder with Freeview+, DVD player, video player, radio/CD player and comfortable suite with recliner armchair.
- The double bedroom, with exposed beams, opens onto a balcony with far reaching views over open countryside to Cardigan Bay and, occasionally, Snowdonia. The bathroom is ensuite, with wc, basin and bath with shower over.
- Hên Stabl sleeps 2 adults.
- There is a large, private woodland garden with furniture and patio, and ample parking next to the cottage. The garden is not dogproof but as the property is not situated on a public road, a dog will be safe in the garden though must be kept under control. For exercise there is a large area of commonland with magnificent 360 degree views just a short drive away. We charge £10 per dog per week, and £8 per dog on a short break up to 4 nights, but this is excluded when calculating the 25% deposit payable at the time of booking.
- Bed linen, towels and tea towels, though not beach towels, are provided and on arrival you will find a tea tray waiting for you, along with a pint of milk in the fridge and fresh flowers through the cottage.
- Local places to visit include Cilgerran Castle, Cilgerran Wildlife Park, Cenarth Falls, the National Botanic Garden, Aberglasney House and Gardens. National Trust properties within an hour include Llanerchaeron, Dinefwr, Colby Woodland Garden, the Tudor Merchant's House at Tenby and large stretches of coastline and countryside.