Sleeps: up to 5.
Prices £325 - £495 pw.
For further details please contact:
Aros, Inveruglas, Insh, Kingussie, PH21 1NY
Tel: 01540 661612
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapHenllan Cottage is a traditional house set in the Llanthony Valley, in the Brecon Beacons National Park, close to a farm and a small chapel. It has recently been re-constructed and modernized to a high standard, and provides self-catering accommodation in very peaceful surroundings. Offa's Dyke Path and Llanthony Priory are close by.
13 Sep, 20 Sep, 4 Oct, 11 Oct, 18 Oct
- GROUND FLOOR: lounge, with closed stove, TV/ DVD player; kitchen, with breakfast table and chairs, fridge, small freezer, dishwasher, cooker, microwave; bathroom, with WC, bath, wash-hand basin and walk-in shower. Sun porch.
- FIRST FLOOR: Bedroom No. 1, with double bed; Bedroom No. 2, with bunk beds; Bedroom No. 3, with singe bed, leading to WC with wash-hand basin.
- Utility Room, with washing machine/tumble drier, central heating boiler.
- Paved courtyards front and rear.
- Large raised garden, with approach steps.
- Off-road car parking.
- Oil-fired central heating throughout.
- Immersion heater.
- Double glazing throughout.
- Telephone. Wireless connection.
- Electricity and all linen provided.
- The area is rich in wildlife and offers a selection of country pursuits such as walking, birdwatching, cycling, horse-riding, etc.
- Brecon Beacons National Park offers a wide variety of attractions.
- Llanthony Priory, 2 miles, offers food and drink.
- The Grange Riding Stables, Capel-y-ffyn, 5 miles.
- The Skirrid Inn and village store at Llanfihangel Crucorney, 5 miles.
- Several restaurants at Pandy, 6 miles.
- Hay-on-Wye, 10 miles. World-famous book town, with annual literary festival.
- Abergavenny, 10 miles. Market town.