HENLEY HILL FARM ANNEXE
Henley Hill Farm,
Sorry no pets.
Low season £280 pw.
High season £385 pw.
Short breaks available, minimum stay 2 nights.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01749 675063 or 07814672884
Reload this mapWelcome to Henley Hill Farm Annexe
The Annexe offers comfortable ground floor accommodation for up to two people. Set in 60 acres of beautiful farmland with views of the Mendip Hills and Somerset Levels and yet just 2 miles from the City of Wells.
The accommodation offers:
- Lounge/dining room
- Well equipped kitchen
- Double bedroom
- En-suite shower room
- TV/DVD, music centre and wifi
- Bedding and towels
- Kitchen essentials
- Central heating
- There are gardens, an orchard and farm land to explore and plenty of parking.
- Enjoy fresh eggs from the hens, seasonal garden produce straight from the veggie patch and homemade cakes.
- The family run farm has cattle, sheep and poultry and there is plenty of wild life to spot, including wild birds and roe deer.
- So whatever time of year you come to stay there will be something interesting happening. From lambing to picking blackberries and collecting eggs to digging potatoes!
We offer short and long stays. Come for 2 nights or two months!
- Henley Hill Farm is ideally situated for exploring all that Somerset and the West Country has to offer.
- The ancient Cathedral City of Wells is just 2 miles away, nearby are Glastonbury with its Tor and Abbey, Cheddar with its Gorge and caves and the Somerset Levels fabulous for bird watching.
- Bath and Bristol are just 20 miles away.
- There are pubs serving real ales and good food in the nearby villages and Wells has a range of restaurants for all tastes and pockets.
We look forward to welcoming you to our farm.