HENDERSYDE FARM COTTAGES
Three Cottages: sleep 1 - 4.
Pets welcome in West Cottage.
STB: 4 Star (all cottages)
Visit Scotland "Walkers, Cyclists, Anglers and Ancestral Welcome" Awards.
Price range: £300 - £520 pw.
Discounts for couples on all bookings.
Weeks or Short Breaks - you'll be welcome!
Price includes linen, towels, central heating, electricity, coal for the sitting room fire & Wi-Fi.
Credit & debit cards accepted.
Online availability, offers & booking options on our web site.
Millsyde Cottage, sleeps up to 6
For further details please contact:
Mrs Sue Beck
Tel and Fax: 01573 223495
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA warm welcome - peace & quiet - quality & comfort - surrounded by stunning views over The Tweed Valley to Northumberland. The trio of traditional farm cottages at Hendersyde are a great base for exploring both sides of the border country. Visiting Edinburgh. Walking, cycling, golfing, fishing, riding or simply relaxing! Couple's Discount.
14 Jan, 21 Jan, 28 Jan
Hendersyde lies quietly between The River Tweed and Eden Water, just 3 miles downstream from the delightful market town of Kelso. Midway between the coast & hills, Alnwick & Edinburgh.
- The cottages are simply set at the end of their own lane, in the middle of our family farm.
- Surrounded by walks, wildlife and wonderful views to the Cheviot Hills in Northumberland National Park.
- Walking over the farm you might see deer wandering between the woods; salmon & otter from the waterside, or a Barn Owl in silent flight.
- Well placed for exploring, between the rolling hills, dramatic sandstone cliffs and sandy beaches of the coast.
- The Border Country is steeped in history with a wealth of castles, abbeys and great houses.
- Border towns have their own character and charm with independent shops, that are a pleasure to visit. Kelso really is a delight!
- For the active the Borders is a great area for walking, cycling, golfing, fishing and riding.
- The Border Country inspires the creative, with over 80 studios and galleries for you to visit!
- The space and ever changing light are a joy, so don't forget to bring your camera!
- The Cottages have a simple, traditional lay-out. The back porch leads to the kitchen, hall, bath room, sitting room and front garden. Upstairs a spacious twin and double bed room.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome in West Cottage.
- Up to date availability and booking options are on our own Hendersyde web site.
- Oil central heating throughout.
- Cosy sitting room fire.
- Fridge, freezer, microwave, washing machine.
- Wi-Fi, Colour TV, DVD Player, radios and CD/Cassette player, iPod dock.
- Secluded south facing gardens.
- Outside washing facilities and secure sheds.
- Baskets full of local information! Lots of ideas on our web site too!
- Farm walks.
- Open all year.
- No smoking.
- Parking for 2 cars per cottage.
Hendersyde reviews on Tripadvisor. Certificate of Excellence 2015.
A member of the Association of Scotland's Self-Caterers (ASSC)- we are committed to quality!KELSO:
- With, its cobbled square, stands in a delightful setting on the banks of the River Tweed.
- Historically rich, Floors Castle, Kelso Abbey, Roxburgh Castle.
- Town and Riverside Walks.
- Cycle routes, 4 Border Abbeys Ride, Tweed Cycle Way.
- Indy shops and galleries.
- Pubs, including Scotland's First Micro-pub!
- Restaurants & coffee shops.
- Swimming pool.
- Kelso National Hunt Race Course - just at the end of the farm road!
- Kelso Golf Course and The Roxburghe Championship course.
- The Border Union Showground at Springwood Park, hosts many diverse events.
- Salmon and trout fishing on the rivers Tweed and Teviot.
- Taxi Service.
- Half an hour from the coast and hills.
- About an hour from Edinburgh and Alnwick in Northumberland.
See our own web site for much more information.