HENDERSYDE FARM COTTAGES
Three Cottages: sleep 1 - 4.
Pets welcome in West Cottage.
STB: 4 Star (all cottages)
Visit Scotland "Walkers, Cyclists, Anglers and Ancestral Welcome" Awards.
Price range: £300 - £520 pw.
Discounts for couples on all bookings.
Weeks or Short Breaks - you'll be welcome!
Price includes linen, towels, central heating, electricity, coal for the sitting room fire & Wi-Fi.
Credit & debit cards accepted.
Online availability, offers & booking options on our web site.
Millsyde Cottage, sleeps up to 6
For further details please contact:
Mrs Sue Beck
Tel and Fax: 01573 223495
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA warm welcome - peace & quiet - quality & comfort - surrounded by stunning views over The Tweed Valley to Northumberland. The trio of traditional farm cottages at Hendersyde are a great base for exploring both sides of the border country. Visiting Edinburgh. Walking, cycling, golfing, fishing, riding or simply relaxing! Couple's Discount.
25 Mar, 8 Apr, 15 Apr, 22 Apr
Hendersyde lies quietly between The River Tweed and Eden Water, just 3 miles downstream from the delightful market town of Kelso. Midway between the coast & hills, Alnwick & Edinburgh.
- The cottages are simply set at the end of their own lane, in the middle of our family farm.
- Surrounded by walks, wildlife and wonderful views to the Cheviot Hills in Northumberland National Park.
- Walking over the farm you might see deer wandering between the woods; salmon & otter from the waterside, or a Barn Owl in silent flight.
- Well placed for exploring, between the rolling hills, dramatic sandstone cliffs and sandy beaches of the coast.
- The Border Country is steeped in history with a wealth of castles, abbeys and great houses.
- Border towns have their own character and charm with independent shops, that are a pleasure to visit. Kelso really is a delight!
- For the active the Borders is a great area for walking, cycling, golfing, fishing and riding.
- The Border Country inspires the creative, with over 80 studios and galleries for you to visit!
- The space and ever changing light are a joy, so don't forget to bring your camera!
- The Cottages have a simple, traditional lay-out. The back porch leads to the kitchen, hall, bath room, sitting room and front garden. Upstairs a spacious twin and double bed room.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome in West Cottage.
- Up to date availability and booking options are on our own Hendersyde web site.
- Oil central heating throughout.
- Cosy sitting room fire.
- Fridge, freezer, microwave, washing machine.
- Wi-Fi, Colour TV, DVD Player, radios and CD/Cassette player, iPod dock.
- Secluded south facing gardens.
- Outside washing facilities and secure sheds.
- Baskets full of local information! Lots of ideas on our web site too!
- Farm walks.
- Open all year.
- No smoking.
- Parking for 2 cars per cottage.
Hendersyde reviews on Tripadvisor. Certificate of Excellence 2015.
A member of the Association of Scotland's Self-Caterers (ASSC)- we are committed to quality!KELSO:
- With, its cobbled square, stands in a delightful setting on the banks of the River Tweed.
- Historically rich, Floors Castle, Kelso Abbey, Roxburgh Castle.
- Town and Riverside Walks.
- Cycle routes, 4 Border Abbeys Ride, Tweed Cycle Way.
- Indy shops and galleries.
- Pubs, including Scotland's First Micro-pub!
- Restaurants & coffee shops.
- Swimming pool.
- Kelso National Hunt Race Course - just at the end of the farm road!
- Kelso Golf Course and The Roxburghe Championship course.
- The Border Union Showground at Springwood Park, hosts many diverse events.
- Salmon and trout fishing on the rivers Tweed and Teviot.
- Taxi Service.
- Half an hour from the coast and hills.
- About an hour from Edinburgh and Alnwick in Northumberland.
See our own web site for much more information.