HEATHER ISLE CHALETS
24 and 25 Leurbost,
Isle of Lewis,
Two chalets each sleeping 4.
Total capacity sleeps 8.
Pets welcome - strictly 1 dog per chalet.
Price range per chalet:
£290 - £550 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mairi Campbell: Tel 01851 860329
Christine MacLeod: Tel 01851 860429
Whether you are a family or friends looking to enjoy a holiday in affordable style and comfort, or enthusiastic anglers seeking to fish some of the finest lochs and rivers in the Outer Hebrides, Heather Isle Chalets will provide the answer for you.
- The two chalets, 'Erisort' and 'Orisaigh', are located within the village of Leurbost, in the North Lochs area of the Isle of Lewis, and a 10 minute drive from the main town of Stornoway.
- Built from Siberian larch timber, each chalet sleeps 4 persons.
- In addition to 2 spacious bedrooms, there is a fully fitted modern kitchen, a bathroom with shower, and a separate toilet.
- The open-plan dining and living room area commands extensive panoramic views over sea lochs and the hills of Lewis and Harris.
- Patio doors open onto an extensive decking area that is ideal for barbecues and outdoor dining.
- Both chalets provide wheelchair access and are suitable for individuals with impaired mobility.
- The chalets are fitted with modern appliances and a WIFI connection is also available.
- Each chalet sleeps 4 and together will accommodate parties of up to 8 people. They have been constructed, furnished and decorated to very high standards and provide a wonderful base from which to explore all the natural outstanding beauties these Islands have to offer.
- As an additional attraction, guests will be able to enjoy the benefits of a well-fitted sheiling (bothy) called 'Airidh Nisreabhal', which is the Gaelic name for the nearby hill and loch situated in this majestic location. It is conveniently placed en-route to the famous and mystical 'Callanish stones' and is just a short 3 minute drive from the chalets. The sheiling provides an excellent vantage point for bird watchers and hillwalkers, or, alternatively, a place of tranquility and relaxation for surfers, fishermen, businessmen, honeymooners and indeed anyone else who would like to enjoy the peaceful island country life.
- We offer a wide range of fishing trip packages, which can be booked in combination with our self catering accommodation.
- The Isle of Lewis & the Isle of Harris are full of attractions, from historical buildings and monuments to fun days out.