Prices: £450 - £650 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01292 288618
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapHeatherbank is a refurbished, stone-built, former crofter's cottage on the Stoer Peninsula some 7 miles from Lochinver. Situated on the shoulder of a hill it has views over nearby Loch na Claise to Quiniag. Deceptively spacious, and equipped and finished to a high standard, this is an ideal destination for anyone looking for a peaceful, relaxing break.
7 Mar, 14 Mar, 21 Mar
- Large lounge/diner with seating for seven around a muti-fuel stove and a dining table seating six.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Bathroom with underfloor heating, rolltop bath and separate shower.
- Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom.
- Landing area with seating.
- Fenced, grassed garden with stone seating.
- Parking for several cars.
- Freesat television, DVD player and C.D. player.
- Games table.
- Fitted kitchen including washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and microwave etc. All linen supplied.
- All electricity, coal and logs included in price.
- High chair and cot available.