THE HEADMASTER'S RETREAT
The Old School,
Sleeps: 4 + 2 infants.
2 cots available.
Sorry, no pets.
Tourist Board: 4 star.
Prices: from £390 pw.
Short breaks from £280.
For further details please contact:
Kathy or Sue Wickham
Tel: 01873 821322
Reload this mapBuilt in 1877 the wing of the Old School House in the centre of the Farming Community, this picture postcard cottage nestles under the Graig Mountain, on the old Roman way which connects Cross Ash to medieval Grosmont. With possibly some of the best views in Wales. Monmouth & Abergavenny are 20 mins. away, Hereford and Ross-on-Wye 30 mins.
- Offering extremely comfortable accommodation, with period features throughout, it has a bright well equipped kitchen, with full electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer.
- Downstairs shower room, w.c. hand basin, houses the washer/dryer.
- Separate dining room to seat six, leads to quiet reading garden room, with French doors to pretty courtyard.
- Lounge has two sofas, TV/DVD & Freeview, with extensive entertainment library and music centre. Wi-fi free of charge.
- Upstairs are 2 bedrooms, 2 super kings, or 2/4 3ft singles.
- Winter Quilts, and Electric blankets.
- Spacious bathroom with w/c, hand basin, and handheld Shower, Victorian décor, fluffy bathrobes, towels, slippers and luxury toiletries.
- Central Heating and electricity is included, and locally sourced Welcome Basket, with home baked Welsh fare awaits you!
- Housekeepers are discreetly on hand to assist you in any way to make your holiday perfect.
- Separate Patio with seating and BBQ, extensive lawned gardens face the mountains.
- Fantastic walks.
- Ample parking on site.
- Babysitting by arrangement.