Dumfries and Galloway
Sorry no pets.
Low season: £275 - £350 pw.
High season: £350 - £400 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01644420227 or 07789903127
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapHazelnut Cottage is a charming country retreat sitting prettily in its 15 acres of enclosed garden, pasture and woodland. The cottage is in one of the most beautiful areas of Galloway with beautiful views across the hills. It is an area that is totally unspoilt offering visitors of all ages a wealth of experiences and activities to savour and enjoy.
7 Dec, 14 Dec
The cottage is single storey and has been furnished to a high standard to make your stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible. It has:
- a bright, modern kitchen equipped with dishwasher, fridge, electric oven, ceramic hob and microwave and well stocked with kitchen utensils;
- utility area with washing machine and storage for boots etc.;
- dining room, off the kitchen, with Dowling log burning stove and small seating area. It has CD player and well-stocked bookcase;
- a separate cosy sitting room with TV and DVD/CD player and open fire;
- master bedroom offering a four-poster king size bed and the second bedroom with two comfortable single beds;
- oil fired central heating with individual thermostat controls;
- large enclosed garden provides a great place for children (and adults) to play;
- bed linen and towels provided;
- secure storage for bikes in garage.
- Hazelnut Cottage is ideally situated just south of New Galloway giving easy access to Loch Ken for water sports of all kinds, the Galloway hills for great walking and cycling and numerous golf courses. It is also close to Castle Douglas Food Town and Kirkcudbright Artists' Town.
- For those looking for a more relaxing time it is a cosy bolt hole to get away from the hustle and bustle of daily living. The night sky on a clear night will take your breathe away!
- Balmacellan has a great shop and there are pubs and tearooms close by.