Sleeps: 4 (+1 on put up bed).
Low season £260 - £365 pw.
High season £415 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01337 810413 or 07967 716674
The Hayloft is a lovely light airy first floor recent conversion, on its own in a nineteenth century cart shed. It has lovely views over the Howe of Fife, looking towards the Lomond Hills. In spite of its proximity to a number of local tourist attractions, rail and bus networks and the M90, it is wonderfully peaceful and countrified with open country to walk in straight outside. Wildlife abounds with roe deer, foxes, badgers, hare and rabbit, also sea eagles, buzzard and numerous smaller birds.
- Doubled glazed and centrally heated, this cosy flat has an open plan living area which gives a great sense of space, approached from a large spacious downstairs hall where an extra bed or cot can be placed.
- There is one double and one twin room upstairs, plus bathroom with shower over the bath.
- Recently decorated the Hayloft is contemporary in feel with attractive fabrics and bedlinen.
- There is covered parking and a private south facing sitting area, and barbecue.
- Table tennis is also available.
- In addition to a fridge and freezer, there are an integrated dishwasher and washing machine and use of a tumble dryer.
- Wifi is now available inclusive in the price.
- From the Hayloft, tourist attractions in St. Andrews, Dundee, Perth, Dunfermline and Kirkcaldy are all available within a 25 minute drive and the beautiful East Neuk of Fife and historic National Trust properties within 40 minutes.
- Nearby is the lovely town of Falkland with its stunning palace and garden.
- Fife is the home of golf and there are plenty of courses to choose from; other sporting opportunities are horse riding, shooting, tennis, swimming, cycling, hill walking.
"It's such a lovely place to stay - beautiful views - so peaceful and yet so close to everything".
"I loved the ponies, sheep, ducks and chickens next door - just like on the curtains".
"We couldn't think of a better place to explore Fife and neighbouring counties from".