Hope Green Farm,
Well behaved dogs by arrangement.
Tourist Board: 4 Stars.
Low season from £395 pw.
High season £495 - £625 pw.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Mrs C. Smith
Tel: 01335 310328
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Haybarn is located within the Peak National Park 7 miles North of Ashbourne, between the very pretty village of Alstonefield and the hamlet of Hope, both with pubs and only a short walk in either direction.
24 Jan, 31 Jan, 7 Feb, 14 Feb, 21 Feb, 28 Feb
Beautiful walks from the door to Dove Dale, Wolfscote Dale, and Manifold Valley, and an easy drive to Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall, Buxton, Leek with its many antique shops and Alton Towers as well as all the interests within Staffordshire Moorlands.
- This detached barn conversion set in a peaceful location with superb views is very comfortably furnished with an open coal fire in the sitting room and central heating throughout.
- Dating from 1870 The Haybarn is entered by a short flight of steps which lead into a well equipped kitchen / dining area with electric double oven and microwave.
- From the dining area, three steps take you up into the sitting room which is tastefully furnished, with an open fire, TV/video, CD/radio and views across the surrounding countryside.
- The bedrooms consist of 1 double and 1 twin room.
- There is a separate toilet with hand basin, and the bathroom has bath with shower over and hand basin.
- Included within the price is all bed linen, towels, heating/hot water and initial supply of coal/logs for the open fire.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer.
- At the rear of the property is a private garden with wonderful views beyond.
- Garden furniture is provided.
- Bike store available.
- BBQ available.