Sleeps: 2 (+2 on sofa bed).
Also double room available.
Sorry no pets.
Prices: £280 - £350 pw.
For further details please contact:
Miss Hazel Sime
Tel: 01667 452294
Mobile: 0788 7871728
Self-catering holiday cottage in Nairn, newly refurbished to high standard. With one twin bedroom, situated in quiet West End area with large private garden and off street parking. Near the beach, close to all amenities and three championship golf courses - two in Nairn and one at Castle Stuart (only eight miles away). No smoking or pets.
- Nairn is a friendly Victorian seaside town with fine beaches situated on the Moray Firth. It enjoys a very mild and dry climate and is an ideal location to explore this popular and attractive area of Scotland (including the West Coast and Isle of Skye) with many of the main tourist attractions an easy drive away, including Macbeth's Cawdor Castle, Culloden Battlefield, Fort George, and Loch Ness.
- Local amenities include golf at the town's two championship courses, fishing, horse riding and swimming pool with leisure facilities.
- Shops, restaurants and pubs 1 mile.
- Lounge/diner, kitchen, shower room with toilet and basin, 1 twin bedroom, sofa bed in lounge. There is also an additional double room available.
- Gas central heating, all fuel included in rent, power by £1 coin meter.
- Bed linen included in rent.
- Colour TV, video.
- Washing machine, microwave.
- Lawned garden, garden furniture, off road parking for 1 car.
- Sorry no pets.
- No smoking, please.
Near sandy beach and golf course.
Semi detached cottage for 2/4.