OUT OF SEASON SHORT STAY PRICE
£60 PER NIGHT
MINIMUM STAY IS 3 NIGHTS
REMEMBER NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR PETS
PLEASE TELEPHONE FIRST OR E-MAIL
A few entries from the visitors book.
"A really fantastic week in a lovely relaxing cottage. Never slept so well; must be the fresh air and quiet atmosphere. Loved the four ospreys nest and the black throated divers.Hope to return."
David and Maureen. S.Yorks
"Absolutely wonderful week.Cottage immaculate.Wanted for nothing.Young Matthew enjoyed exploring a new environment. Look forward to a return visit."
Richard and Jenny. S. Yorks
"We felt very much at home and regret to have been staying only one week. Thank you very much for your hospitality. Beautiful house,lovely garden. If we ever come back to Scotland we'll certainly think about this cottage."
Lenni and Piet. Netherlands.
"Thank you for another wonderful break. Great weather for the 2 weeks. Definately a home from home. See you next year - all being well."
Mo and Tony. Cheshire. 14th visit.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The rental period is from 2pm on day of arrival but
luggage may be left before that time. The cottage
must be vacated by 11am on departure day.
2. All bookings must be confirmed with a deposit of
50% of the booking fee within 7 days. Balance is due
on day of departure.
3. If reservation is cancelled every effort will be made
to re let the property, but failing this, any fees
paid will not be reimbursed.
4. We do not accept any liability for injury to
guests or pets and any damage to guests' property.
5. Pets are welcome, but type, number and size must be
discussed at time of booking.Regretfully cats are not
permitted because of potential respiratory
6. Guests will be liable for any damage to cottage or
contents.Guests must give notification of breakages
or damage and reimburse for replacement,repair or
extra cleaning costs.
7. Number of people occupying cottage must not exceed 4
unless previous agreement has been made. We reserve
the right to refuse entry to the party if this
condition is breached.
8. Guests must take all reasonable and proper care of
the cottage and contents and leave them in the same
state and condition at end of their stay as they
found at the start.
9. We reserve the right of entry to the cottage at any
reasonable time for the purpose of inspection or to
carry out repairs or maintenance.