Sleeps: 4 +cot
Pets welcome by arrangement.
WiFi by arrangement.
Low: £400 - £425 pw.
High: £450 - £475 pw.
For further information please contact:
Clach An Tuirc, Fearnan, by Aberfeldy, Perthshire PH15 2PG
Tel and Fax: 01887 830615
Reload this mapHawthorn Cottage is a comfortable 18th century cottage on the fringe of Fearnan village, Lochtayside.
- It sleeps four, having a double bedroom, plus a twin bedded room upstairs. Hair driers supplied.
- All beds have electric fitted blankets.
- A cot and high chair can be made available if required.
- Centrally heated by off peak electric storage and panel heaters.
- The sitting room also has an open fireplace with stove effect heating, TV, DVD player, hi-fi, books and board games.
- The kitchen/diner is all electric and includes washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge, freezer, microwave etc.
- Water is heated by off peak immersion heater with boost if required.
- Bathroom includes electric shower.
- Good size enclosed garden to rear with lawns, trees and flowerbeds, garden furniture, barbecue and clothes drying facility.
- Access to four-acre paddock to rear of property is available for exercising pets, which are welcome.
- Views of Loch Tay from the paddock.
- No immediate dwellings adjacent to cottage other than owner's house but a good degree of privacy can be obtained.
Photo: View from paddock.
- The price includes bed and kitchen linen, but please bring your own towels. These may be hired in special cases, eg foreign visitors.
- Electricity is charged by meter reading.
- WiFi by arrangement.
- 50% deposit required. Balance to be paid on departure day. Sorry no credit card facility. BACS payment acceptable.
- Arrive after 4 pm. Depart no later than 11am.
- Fearnan village lies on the north shore of Loch Tay, 3 miles west of Kenmore and 10 miles approx from the nearest small town of Aberfeldy.
- Kenmore has a well stocked shop, Post Office, Hotels, Marina, Bistro, Church and golf course.