Sleeps: 4 each.
Pets welcome by arrangement.
STB: 4 Star.
Low season from £295 pw.
High season from £395 pw.
Short breaks available £45 per night off season.
Please click on our "Owner's Noticeboard" button below.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01631 720452
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWe have two properties and a restaurant delightfully located on a small farm half mile from Tralee Beach overlooking Ardmucknish Bay and 9 Miles from Oban which is main ferry terminal for Cal Mac Ferries to the islands, we are a perfect base for touring.
28 May, 4 Jun, 11 Jun
Luxurious homes - idyllic situation, peaceful location in its own ground with patio.
- An ideal situation for walking.
- Tour the whole of the Western Highlands from this ideal base.
- Loch and sea fishing, Sealife Centre, Rare Breeds Park, Pony Trekking, Forest walks, Diving and gliding - all in easy reach.
- Family-run restaurant adjacent.
Every guest is a treasured guest. Your comfort is our sincere wish and your return our true privelege.
- Two bedrooms (one double, one twin), lounge, kitchen/dining room, bathroom.
- Beautifully fitted out with all mod cons.
- Washing machine, cooker, fridge, microwave, TV and DVD.
- Linen supplied - please bring your own towels.
- Pets welcome by arrangement.
- Licensed restaurant adjacent.
We also offer B&B accommodation
(from £30.00 - £40.00)