Sleeps: 4 (+ 1) +cot.
Sorry no pets.
£300 - £695 pw.
Open all year round.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Linda Thipthorp
Tel: 01872 240337
Mobile: 07813 987892
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapHaven Cottage is situated in beautiful countryside close to the Cathedral City of Truro. Once a barn the cottage has been converted to accommodate 4/5 people.
4 Oct, 11 Oct, 18 Oct, 25 Oct
- The cottage is furnished to a high standard with all amenities that include a spacious patio, garden, barbecue area and conservatory for those days when the weather isn't too kind!
- Sun loungers and a barbecue are supplied.
- The accommodation is centrally heated and consists of 2 double en-suite bedrooms, one with an additional single bed.
- A cot is available on request.
- Linen is supplied and there is a laundry room with washing and drying facilities.
- The lounge has TV and video facilities.
- Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher.
Situated half way along the length of Cornwall and mid-way between the county's north and south coasts, the City of Truro stands in a strategic position. Its good road and rail links put it within easy reach of almost every part of Cornwall.
Truro is ideally positioned taking only 20 minutes to the famous surfing beaches on the north coast or to the more sheltered bays to the south. Some of Truro's amenities include: Swimming pool with fitness centre, golf, tennis and river trips to Falmouth. Truro's Hall for Cornwall provides all year round entertainment.
Thank you Linda and Barry for a lovely relaxing holiday and for being so welcoming. We have thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, especially the wildlife. The cottage is so peaceful. We will definitely be back. The area around here is beautiful. Once again thank you for everything.
As already mentioned a fantastic cottage made even more special by the numerous extra touches. We will definitely return. What a dilemma we now face!!! We would like to recommend you to our friends but really want to keep 'our little haven' to ourselves.
Thank you for a lovely place to stay. The cottage is really special and we will not be looking for anywhere else to stay when we come to Cornwall. This is it! Love it!