Rue de la Bataille,
Sleeps: 4 adults + 2 children.
Guide dogs only.
Tourist Board: 4 Star.
Low season £445 - £645 pw.
High season £745 - £1090 pw.
We accept euros.
Wonderful rural and sea views.
For further details please contact:
Mrs. Marybell Barnes
Tel: 01481 264210
Mobile: 07781 111 107
Reload this mapThis spacious centrally heated single unit of self catering accommodation, the south facing wing of our house, is situated in 4 acres of the western rural parish of St. Saviours. We enjoy unspoilt rural/sea views to the North, South, East and West.
- We take four adults plus 2 chidren in two double bedrooms.
- The entrance hall/lounge with spiral staircase TV DVD and piano leads straight into the sunlounge which leads into the garden. The downstairs bathroom is next to this sunlounge.
- Upstairs there is a Twin Bedded room a landing and the Master Bedroom with ensuite facilities and a King Size bed.
- The terra cotta tiled kitchen diner has microwave, electric cooker, family sized fridge/freezer, dishwasher food processor etc. a classic large French Oak family sized dining table and six chairs and a second TV.
- Automatic washing machine and dryer.
- WONDERFUL VIEWS.
- The large private enclosed garden is child friendly.
- There are swings, lawn, patio furniture and a bench which overlooks wonderful sunsets behind Lihou Island.
- Security lights and good parking.
- Reduced travel can be arranged.