West Fenton Road,
Sleeps: 2 (+ double sofa bed).
Sorry no pets.
Scottish Tourist Board: 4 Stars.
Price range: £300 - £500 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01875 870 275
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis delightful little country hideaway, now awarded 4 stars by the Scottish Tourist Board, is set in a secluded and sunny area of the owner's large garden. It is reached down a quiet, tree lined lane leading off the road linking the charming coastal villages of Aberlady and Gullane. There are extensive shopping facilities, excellent restaurants and pubs from 3 minutes drive away.
10 Jan, 17 Jan
- The location provides an ideal base from which to explore the East Lothian countryside, to enjoy the wonderful clean beaches, to walk through the magical Aberlady Nature reserve and to visit the countless famed golf courses.
- There are also good road and rail links that allow easy access to Edinburgh city centre.
- The entrance to Hatty's is through a long rose arch into the private patio garden, and the cottage has just been fully renovated to a high standard.
Facilities all new
- Open plan sitting room / fully fitted kitchen with a dining area seating up to 4. Double sofa bed.
- Comfortable double bedroom with shower room off.
- Under floor central heating and electric log stove.
- Peaceful, paved flower garden with seating and table for enjoying an end of day glass of wine or barbecue.
- Private parking.
- Double electric oven and hob
- Washer drier
- Fridge freezer
- Wi-Fi connection
- Free view TV, radio and DVD
- Under floor central heating and electric log stove
- Linen and towels included
- Electricity included except in winter months