37 HARWOOD AVENUE
Pets by request.
ETC: 4 Star.
Low season £425 pw.
Mid season £530 pw.
High season £600 pw.
Bookings are Friday to Friday.
Short breaks available except in high season, when by special request.
For further details please contact:
Mr K. Fountain
Tel: 01638 741440
Reload this mapAccommodation
Local Attractions for all tastes are close by:
- South facing lounge and conservatory. Two settees and an open fire, television with Video, DVD and Digital Freeview, CD/radio.
- Kitchen is fully equipped.
- The bathroom is refitted incorporating bath with integral shower, heated towel rail and shaver point.
- The master bedroom has two single beds, with ample storage including double wardrobe.
- The second bedroom has a standard double bed, with double wardrobe and separate storage unit.
- Outside comprises an enclosed garden with garage, patio area, garden furniture, BBQ, lawn and summerhouse. There is off road parking for two cars.
- A traditional beach holiday in Worthing, with blue flag beaches and water plus Brighton, Littlehampton and Bognor Regis.
- Entertainment at local theatres in Brighton and Worthing attracting provincial tour shows as well as the Chichester Festival.
- Historical centres include Brighton Pavilion, Arundel Castle, Goodwood House, Chichester and Portsmouth Dockyard.
- Sporting activities feature strongly including the Bowls Festival; horse racing at Brighton, Goodwood and Fontwell: County Cricket at Hove and Southampton; walking on the South Downs and coastal route; golf courses fishing and water sports.