ETC: 4 Stars.
Low season £410 per wk.
High season £490 per wk.
Hillcrest Cottage at Benstead, sleeps 6
For further details please contact:
20 Holmesdale Road, Highgate, London, N6 5TQ
Tel: 07952 782101
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapHarvey's Mill is the existing drum of a 17th century post windmill that has been restored to a high standard.
10 Dec, 17 Dec, 24 Dec, 31 Dec
The accommodation comprises:
The Mill is situated in a quiet location just 7 miles inland from the lovely Heritage Coastal Town of Aldeburgh. Snape Maltings, famous for its concerts and cultural centre, Minsmere Bird Sanctuary, Southwold and Walberswick are all within a short drive.
- A large circular living room, which incorporates a fully equipped kitchen area.
- Large downstairs bathroom and entrance hall.
- A spiral staircase leads to a galleried circular bedroom with outstanding views of open countryside.
- Outside you have your own private garden, well-behaved pets are welcome free of charge.
- Parking is on a large private driveway right next to the mill, this is well away from the road.
- There is convenient access to public footpaths across fields directly from my garden.
- Free mountian bike hire and equipment is included.
- Waitrose and Tesco supermarkets are 1.5 miles away in Saxmundham and offer home delivery.
- The mill is non-smoking.
Harvey's Mill is open all year round - with weekend breaks available upon request.
All linen is supplied.