ETC: 4 Stars.
Price range £300 - £450 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Pat Round
Tel: 01746 789224
Reload this mapHarry's House is a converted stable block belonging to Coates Farm (no longer a working farm) set amongst 160 acres of rolling countryside with superb views.
The historic market town of Bridgnorth, set on the banks of the River Severn, is approximately 5 miles away with Ironbridge, Ludlow, Shrewsbury, Church Stretton and the Shropshire Hills all within a 30 minute drive.
Accommodation is as follows:
- Double bedroom en-suite.
- Twin bedroom.
- Shower room/WC.
- Outside drying room with fridge freezer, tumble dryer and garden furniture.
- Open plan sitting room and well equipped kitchen.
- Microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge with freezer compartment.
- Double sofa bed for extra accommodation.
- TV/Video/Stereo, DVD player.
- Stunning views.
Photo: Coates Farm
- Oil fired central heating with thermostat control.
- Heating, gas, electricity, linen and towels, all included in the price.
- Private patio barbecue area with superb views.