Sorry no pets.
Shropshire Tourism: 4 star.
Low season £450 - £650 pw.
High season £650 pw.
Short breaks: 3 nights from £300.
Changeover day Friday.
Flexible rates with less than 6 people occupancy.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapHarry's House lies amongst 180 acres of rolling countryside for those of you who want peaceful location with fantastic views. And yet it is only approx 5 miles from the market town of a Bridgnorth which sits on the banks of the river Severn with its funicular and Severn valley railway. It is in easy reach of Ironbridge, Ludlow, Shrewsbury, lots of National Trust properties, Welsh and Herefordshire borders and Shropshire hills.
4 Jun, 25 Jun
- The property consists of open plan kitchen sitting room with lovely wood-burning stove.
- Comfy sofas, TV, breakfast bar, electric cooker, gas hob, large fridge freezer, dishwasher, toaster, washing machine and all crockery, cutlery and pots and pans you require.
- There is a separate dining room for more formal dining.
- We have 2 king size bedrooms both with en-suite, and a further super king bedroom also with en-suite.
- One of the bedrooms with en-suite is located on the ground floor.
- We also have an upstairs sitting room with TV to make the most of the fantastic views from Harry's House.
- Outside you have a very private patio area with a large store room which houses garden furniture and bbq, tumble dryer and plenty of room for bikes etc, Also with those amazing views.