& PEEDIE HARRAY'S
Outside of Peedie Harray's
Dogs welcome by prior arrangement.
Visit Orkney: 4 Stars.
Prices range from £350 - £550 per week.
Harray's Little Bothy, Kirkness, Twatt, Orkney Isles, sleeps 2
For further details please contact:
Reload this mapHarray's Hoose and Peedie Harray's are two semi-detached cottages overlooking Harray Loch, central to the West Mainland of Orkney. The cottages are exceptional renovations of traditional stone-built Orkney croft houses.
View from both houses
- Perfect for romantic getaways, the one bedroomed cottages are cosy and comfortable.
- Multi-fuel stoves in the lounges add to the relaxed homely atmosphere.
- Both have private outside garden spaces with stunning views over the loch.
- Harray Loch is famous for trout fishing, there are fishing boats for hire at nearby hotel, or else you can just walk down to the loch shore.
- Cottages are also well placed to explore our local archaeological sights, Brodgar, the newest dig that is causing excitement with archaeologists the world over.
- Maeshowe, Ring of Brodgar and Skara Brae are all a short drive away too.
- Stromness, for ferry, is only 10-15 mins away and Kirkwall 30 mins.
- The only sounds you will hear are the geese or wildlife on the loch, sunrises and sunsets thrown in at no extra charge!!
- Welcome pack of champagne and local produce to start you off, any additional food supplies can be waiting for you by prior arrangement.
- Starter pack of fuel for stoves.
- Free-range eggs from my chickens, please feel free to collect eggs.
- Multi-fuel stoves, electric panel heaters, shower rooms.
- Kitchens with electric oven and hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer.
- Harray's Hoose has its own utility room with washer, and there is also a laundry room on site with washer and dryer.
- Storage for bikes, kayaks etc.
Well equipped kitchen, and King size bed in Harray's HoosePhotos below:
Stunning views of lochBelow left:
Free range eggs from Henny Penny and her 'gal pals'.