HARRAY'S LITTLE BOTHY
Sleeps: 2 each.
Dogs welcome by prior arrangement.
Visit Orkney: 4 Stars.
Prices range from £350 - £550 per week.
Harray's Hoose & Peedie Harray's(each sleeps 2)
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapOverlooking Harray Loch, the Bothy is an exceptional renovation of a traditional stone-built Orkney croft house. Perfect for romantic getaways, the one bedroomed cottage is cosy and comfortable. A multi-fuel stove in the lounge adds to the relaxed homely atmosphere. Private outside garden space with stunning views over the loch.
Harray Loch is famous for trout fishing, boats are available for hire at near-by hotel. It is central to the west mainland so is well placed to explore our local archaeological sights, Brodgar, the newest dig that is causing excitement with archaeologists the world over, Maeshowe, Ring of Brodgar and Skara Brae are all a short drive away, and only 10mins from Stromness for the ferry and 30mins to Kirkwall.
- Multi-fuel stove, electric panel heaters, en-suite shower room.
- kitchen has electric oven, with gas hob, dishwasher, retro style fridge with freezer box.
- There is also a laundry room on site with washer and dryer.
- Storage for bikes, kayaks etc.
Orkney Is an unique destination!
- The only sounds you will hear are the geese or wildlife on the loch, sunrises and sunsets thrown in at no extra charge!!
- Welcome pack of champagne and local produce to start you off, any additional food supplies can be waiting for you by prior arrangement.
- Starter pack of fuel for stoves.
- Free-range eggs from my chickens, please feel free to collect eggs yourself.
- Cottage available to book Friday - Friday, all year round.