Sleeps: 4 plus baby.
March to Nov:
£235 - £400 per week.
extra £6 per person over 2.
Sat - Sat bookings.
For availability information please check our Noticeboard and calendar.
For further details please contact:
Mrs N Dugdale,
68 Shinfield Road, Reading, Berkshire RG2 7DA
Tel: 0118 987 1159
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapPhoto: View looking west
25 Jun, 2 Jul, 9 Jul, 16 Jul, 23 Jul
"TY'R FELIN" is one of the most historic cottages in the village of Harlech near to the castle. The name 'Ty'r Felin' means Mill House and it served as such until late in the 19th century. It is a 600 year old Grade II Listed building with oak beams, thick walls, small windows and a natural stone chimney wall.
- Near to the castle and shops.
- Golf, beach, Theatre Ardudwy - approximately 1 mile.
- The garden has wonderful views of the castle, sea and Snowdonia.
- There are three rooms and a kitchen downstairs and two double bedrooms (one with two 2'6 beds) and a bathroom upstairs.
- The third downstairs room is a conservatory.
- There is also a folding travel cot.
- The two bedrooms and the bathroom have sloping ceilings.
- Duvets, bed linen, crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils for four persons are provided.
- Bed linen for the cot not provided.
- Electric cooker, Hoover, fridge/freezer, automatic washing machine, dishwasher, microwave oven, TV and DVD recorder, iron and kettle are provided.
- A £1 slot meter provides electricity, including hot water.
- Night storage heating is free Oct to May inclusive.
- The rooms are fully carpeted, the furniture simple and mainly of oak.
- Parking (off road). Please use chain on drive to stop other vehicle use.
- Smoking allowed only in the conservatory.