Sleeps: 7 +cot
Sorry no pets.
Low: £390 pw.
Mid: £490 pw.
High: £590 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mobile Tel: 07926 205786
Situated within 20 metres of the shore on the North Antrim Coast, three miles from the world famous Giant's Causeway; Harbour Cottage (photo above) is set in the most enchanting surroundings, allowing the visitors to fully enjoy and explore the breathtaking local scenery.
Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge and Whitepark Bay (photo on right) are both within walking distance.
Harbour Cottage is the perfect base for walking, swimming, fishing, painting, golfing, pony-trekking or simply relaxing.
The Cottage Accommodation includes:
A fully equipped kitchen with dining/lounge area, four bedrooms (3 x double and 1 x single), electric shower and maple wooden flooring throughout.
Price includes all heating, hot water and electricity.
- Gas central heating, open fire, colour television, washing machine, telephone (incoming calls) and adjacent parking.
- Quilts, quilt covers and pillows are provided free of charge but visitors are requested to supply their own linen.
- Cot and babysitting service available on request.
Local Places of Interest
- Whitepark Bay - beautiful strand with nature trail
- The Giants Causeway - World Heritage Site
- Ballintoy Harbour - walking, swimming and fishing trips
- Old Bushmills Distillery - guided tours
- Ballycastle Golf Course - 6 miles
- Royal Portrush Golf Course - 12 miles