HANOVER ROAD HOLIDAY HOME
2b Hanover Road,
Sorry no pets.
Low season from £200 pw - see 52wk vacancy chart + prices (click below).
High season from £300 pw - see 52wk vacancy chart + prices (click below).
For further details please contact:
Miss Rachel Hadley
Mob: 07968 539280
Fax: 01305 773448
Reload this mapHanover Road holiday home is a one bed roomed First floor apartment which is ideally situated in a quiet location within walking distance of both Weymouth town and stunning seafront. It is also an ideal base from which to explore the surrounding countryside and England's first Natural World heritage site that is the beautiful Dorset and Devon coastline. There are also a day ticket fishing lake, Nature reserve, Bird sanctuary, Sea life centre, Pitch and putt golf course, all within walking distance of the property.
- Newly Re-furbished First floor accommodation.
- Ideally situated in a quiet location within walking distance of both Weymouth town and seafront.
- Fully equipped kitchen with cooker, microwave, kettle, storage cupboards etc. GCH/DG. Hoover, iron, and ironing board.
- Sitting/Dining room with extending dining table, TV with freeview and a wealth of leaflets and literature of local interest and places to visit.
- Full bathroom with shower over bath.
- Double bedroom with ample storage for clothes and cases.
- Comfortable living Space.
- All bedding, towels/linen are provided at no extra cost, and all Gas & electric used is also included in the price of your stay.
- Enclosed garden with table & chairs and a clothes line. Shared shed with automatic washing machine and safe storage.
- Off road parking provided.
- Post office, public house, various take always and Tesco express stores all within 5 minutes walk of the property.
Use Weymouth as a base to explore our World heritage coastline. With fantastic beaches, water sports, boat trips, swimming, fossil hunting, hill and country walks, historic villages, unique islands, castles, stately homes, monuments and museums, all to be found just a short drive away.
For additional information or booking prices contact Rachel on 07968 539280.