Black Hedges Farmhouse, Lynch Lane, West Meon,
Petersfield, Hampshire, GU32 1JH
Sorry no pets.
Low season (Jan-Mar and Sep-Oct) £450 pw.
Mid season (Apr-Jun) £550 pw.
High season (Jul-Aug) £625 pw.
Nov-Dec £380 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01730 829720
Located in a breathtaking setting this elegant stable conversion is the perfect retreat The vaulted ceiling, oak floors and beams together with the furnishings create a sense of space and light. Just completed - everything is new and freshly furnished.
- The large double bedroom has stunning views which reach for miles and has a state of the art bathroom with double ended bath, walk-in shower/wet room, two basins and 4 windows.
- In the living room, large folding doors reveal the beauty of Hampshire its National Park.
- The kitchen has been cleverly designed and opens onto a sunny patio.
- The stables has its own private drive, spacious parking area and garden and the use of a shared heated pool.
- Our aim is to make your stay a very special and memorable one.