HALL FARM COTTAGES
Sleeps: 2 - 6.
Sorry, no pets.
Visit England: 4 Star.
1 bedroom cottages: £270 - £390 pw.
2 bedroom cottages: £380 - £640 pw.
3 bedroom cottage: £510 - £950 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01386 881243
Reload this mapSet in the pretty village of Sedgeberrow at the foot of the Cotswolds, Hall Farm Cottages have beautiful views over hills and fields. In the Heart of England, just 30 miles from Birmingham, 50 from Bristol and 100 from London, the cottages are easily accessible from just about anywhere, and an ideal place from which to explore the Cotswolds and surrounding areas or merely relax in the garden, swim in the private pool or try a spot of fishing along the riverbank!
- Luxury cottage - Moat Path Cottage, fully refurbished, woodburning stove, enclosed garden and patio.
- Four beautiful barn conversions await you with peace and quiet prevailing.
- Each cottage contains a wealth of original features including exposed beams and bricks, whilst creating an extremely well equipped and comfortable space to allow you to get the most out of your well-earned holiday.
- Children are extremely welcome and we will endeavour to accommodate your requests for baby/child related things - from cot to steriliser to toys.
- Gardens fully enclosed.
- On your arrival you can expect a warm welcome with a few goodies and a bottle of wine beckoning.
- The main garden has tables and chairs for each cottage and is enclosed in for the safety of children, whilst the extended grounds include an orchard (help yourself to fruit) and a large expanse of lawn.
- Sedgeberrow is a thriving village with a lovely pub (The Queens Head) serving home-cooked food, a great shop with local produce and provisions including newspapers, and a lovely church all within 200yds of the cottage.
Moat Path Cottage - sleeps 6
1 double, 2 twins, 2 bathrooms, cloakroom, large kitchen with dining area, dining room, spacious sitting room; Secure garden and patio.
The Stable Block
3 cottages each having en-suite bedrooms, open-plan sitting rooms with dining area and kitchen, and doors onto the shared garden.
- Gardeners Cottage - sleeps 4/5
1 large double (extra single sofa-bed), 1 large twin.
- Coopers Cottage - sleeps 4
1 double, 1 twin.
- Grooms Cottage - sleeps 2/3
1 large double (extra single sofa-bed).
- Private heated swimming pool 5 mins walk away.
- Inclusive of all linen including towels and tea-towels, electricity, heating.
- Satellite TV + DVD in each cottage.
- Wi-fi available in all cottages.
- Modern, fully equipped kitchens include electric cooker, fridge-freezer, microwave, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
- DVD's, books and board games in each cottage.
- Swing/slide and trampoline in grounds.
- Ample off-street parking.
- Pub serving food 100yds away.