HALL FARM COTTAGES
Sleeps: 2 - 6.
Cot and high chair available.
Sorry, no pets.
Visit England: 4 Star.
1 bedroom cottages: £270 - £390 pw.
2 bedroom cottages: £380 - £640 pw.
3 bedroom cottage: £510 - £950 pw.
Short breaks available.
Friday changeover for weekly bookings.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01386 881243
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapHall Farm Cottages - luxury barn conversions - are set in the pretty village of Sedgeberrow at the foot of the Cotswolds, and have beautiful views over hills and fields. In the Heart of England, just 30 miles from Birmingham, 50 from Bristol and 100 from London, the cottages are easily accessible from just about anywhere, and an ideal place from which to explore the Cotswolds and surrounding areas or merely relax in the garden, swim in the private, heated pool or try a spot of fishing along the riverbank!
23 May, 30 May, 6 Jun, 13 Jun, 20 Jun, 27 Jun
- Four beautiful barn conversions await you with peace and quiet prevailing.
- Each cottage contains a wealth of original features including exposed beams and bricks, whilst creating an extremely well equipped and comfortable space to allow you to get the most out of your well-earned holiday.
- Children are extremely welcome and we will endeavour to accommodate your requests for baby/child related things - from cot to steriliser to toys.
- Gardens fully enclosed.
- On your arrival you can expect a warm welcome with a few goodies beckoning.
- The main garden has tables and chairs for each cottage and is fully enclosed for the safety of children, whilst the extended grounds include an orchard (help yourself to fruit) and a large expanse of lawn.
- Sedgeberrow is a thriving village with a fantastic village store selling the usual basics, plus meat, a deli counter, newspapers and amazing bread; a lovely pub (The Queens Head) serving home-cooked food; and a church, all within 200yds of the cottage.
Moat Path Cottage - sleeps 6
1 double, 2 twins, 2 bathrooms, cloakroom, large kitchen with dining area, dining room, spacious sitting room with wood burner; Secure garden and patio.
The Stable Block
3 cottages each having en-suite bedrooms, open-plan sitting rooms with dining area and kitchen, and doors onto the shared garden.
All the cottages have the following:
- Gardeners Cottage - sleeps 4/5
1 large double (extra single sofa-bed), 1 large twin.
- Coopers Cottage - sleeps 4
1 large double, 1 twin.
- Grooms Cottage - sleeps 2/3
1 large double (extra single sofa-bed).
- Bed linen (beds made up) with duvets; towels, including tea-towels.
- Fully equipped kitchen with matching crockery, cutlery, glassware, pots and pans, plastic crockery and cutlery for our younger guests; microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine/dryer, dishwasher, iron/ironing board.
- Flat screen with Freesat/freeview TV.
- DVD/CD player.
- iPod docking station.
- Selection of DVD's and board games.
- Swing/slide set and trampoline in garden.
- Off street parking.
- Central heating.
- Moat Path Cottage also has wood burning stove.
- Prices include all linen, heating and electricity.
- Private heated swimming pool open May (spring bank holiday) until September (5 mins walk away).
- Short breaks are available.
- Sorry no pets.
- Smoking is not permitted in properties.
- Friday changeover.