HALL FARM COTTAGE
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £290 - £395 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mr and Mrs Benton
Tel: 01362 683685
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis delightful detached single storey garden cottage, in the grounds of Hall Farmhouse, provides discreet and relaxing accommodation to a very high standard. Formerly an outbuilding in the days of the working farm it has been converted with the use of high specification materials and furnished accordingly. There is traditional Norfolk style pamment flooring throughout.
8 Aug, 22 Aug, 29 Aug
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen, including a microwave.
- Double bedroom, with a lovely view of the garden. With king-size bed, pine furniture and hairdryer.
- Lounge/dining area with a lovely view of the garden. With 32 inch flat screen TV, DVD player and digital radio/CD/MP3 player. Tourist information, a selection of books, DVDs, CDs and games are provided.
- Shower room with power shower, basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- All bed linen, towels, electricity and heating included.
- The cottage overlooks a beautiful, secluded and well maintained spacious south facing garden, for the sole use of guests and contains a sheltered seating area.
- Adjacent to the cottage and overlooking a rock pool is a patio with garden furniture and barbecue.
- A covered off road parking area is attached to the accommodation also housing a washing machine & tumble drier.
- A secure lockable building is available for the storage of bikes.
- The cottage is set well back from a quiet road, located in the charming rural village of Wood Norton and offers a restful break.
- It is ideally situated in North Norfolk's heartland for visiting a variety of attractions.
- Enjoyable days out are a short drive away.
- Discover the magnificent North Norfolk coast with its picturesque villages and their excellent pubs and restaurants. Enjoy seal watching boat trips, bird reserves and walking along the scenic coastal path. Visit the glorious dune backed, sandy beach at Holkham, featured in the film 'Shakespeare in Love'.
- The lovely medieval city of Norwich boasts an inspiring cathedral and a castle housing a fascinating museum, a plethora of cafes and restaurants, art galleries, a historic covered market, theatres and excellent shopping opportunities.
- Boats can be hired to explore the Broads, a gentle evocative landscape of hidden waterways and wide arching skies.
- Stately homes including Blickling, Holkham and Houghton Halls are within easy reach, as is the Queen's residence at Sandringham.
- See the 500 acres of nature reserve, lakes and gardens at Pensthorpe - the past home of the BBC's 'Springwatch'.
- Visit the local towns of Holt and Fakenham. The delightful Georgian town of Holt boasts excellent shops, boutiques, antique shops, galleries and restaurants. Fakenham is famous for its horse racing and Thursday market and auction.
- The cottage is also perfectly situated for those who just enjoy the peace of the countryside and all that it offers. An idyll for walking, bird watching and cycling.