12 School Square,
Low/mid season £390 pw.
High season £430 pw.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07895 863718
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA romantic hideaway, just for two, "Half Pint Cottage" packs a lot into its tiny size. Once part of the local Selsley village brewery, and completely refurbished in 2012, it provides ultra modern facilities alongside period Victorian features, Cotswold stone walls and old beams.
- Modern oak fitted kitchen/dining area.
- Cosy wood burning stove, and gas fired central heating.
- Shower room with heated towel rail.
- Light filled lounge with wonderful views.
- Wifi, DVD and wide screen TV.
- Bedroom under the eaves.
- Enclosed cottage garden and patio.
- Within a short stroll of "The Bell Inn".
- Situated in the beautiful five valleys area of the Cotswolds, this is a perfect venue for enjoying long country walks, or visiting Cotswold villages manor houses, and National Trust gardens.
- Nearby Selsley Common is perfect for dog walking.
- Excellent transport links to nearby Stroud mean that a car is not necessary.